Featured post

There is only one true world cup which unites around the world...

...and that is the tea cup.

Tuesday 8 December 2015

My advent blog...days seven & eight

This my advent blog. Something to tell to you of that you may not have heard elsewhere, or of my worries or concerns about life. You may be able to relate to the themes I shall express so please enjoy.


So to paint the next two pictures or windows. Sometime you forget to open your advent on some days and when you do open them you several to open.

On the seventh day I had a phone call from one of my clients family. He served me with the sad news that his father, whom were my client, had passed away. Following a fall he was admitted to hospital and at 92 years one does not fall without causing some injury, if not serious. His were serious and with his two sons present he gave up his will to live.

On the eighth day I find myself yet again at my fathers house, looking after him whilst mum is still in rehab. My sister has treated him well but we both can see changes in him which we expect. On retiring to bed I expected him to be restless but as I write this I have not heard a peak.

So I ponder you the song Silent Night 

Enjoy your chocolates
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment