Featured post

There is only one true world cup which unites around the world...

...and that is the tea cup.

Thursday 3 December 2015

My advent blog...day three

This my advent blog. Something to tell to you of that you may not have heard elsewhere, or of my worries or concerns about life. You may be able to relate to the themes I shall express so please enjoy.

So to paint the picture or window for day 3. My son has cooking tomorrow, his favourite subject or at least one of them. Also today I met my friend's dad in town entering the Vape shop.

Our son being our son has only just reminded us of what he is cooking in class this week. Now most students would have come home with an instruction sheet on what is needed to take in for the lesson. So we shall have to ring the school tomorrow in order to obtain this information, go buy what will be needed and I shall have to take them into school in time for his lesson...troublesome as I have also a meeting with his head teacher!

So to my friend's dad. I saw him enter the Vape shop which made me inquisitive as to why he had and therefore I waited for him to come out and I asked him why?  He had gone in their to ask if what they sold were some sort of legal drugs...which I can understand is just like him to enquire, strangely.

Bearing these two tales in mind comes to me the word perception and I thought of the xmas song It Came Upon the Midnight Clear.

Enjoy your third chocolate.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment