Featured post

There is only one true world cup which unites around the world...

...and that is the tea cup.

Saturday 13 December 2014

12 days of Xmas laundry

12 days of Xmas laundry



On the 1st day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
A white wash on number 3.
On the 2nd day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
Two missing socks and a white wash on number 3.
On the 3rd day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
Three safety pins, two missing socks and a white wash on number 3.
On the 4th day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
Four bra bones, three safety pins, two missing socks and a white wash on number 3.
On the the 5th day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
Five cur__tain rings.
Four bra bones, three safety pins, two missing socks and a white wash on number 3.
On the 6th day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
Six shirts a spinning, five cur__tain rings.
Four bra bones, three safety pins, two missing socks and a white wash on number 3.
On the 7th day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
Oh my God we're swimming, six shirts a spinning, five cur__tain rings.
Four bra bones, three safety pins, two missing socks and white wash on number 3.
On the 8th day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
My feet are bloody dancing, oh my God we're swimming , six shirts a spinning, five cur__tain rings.
Four bra bones, three safety pins, two missing socks and a white wash on number 3.
On the 9th day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
The phone emergency, my feet are bloody dancing, oh my God we're swimming, six shirts a spinning, five cur__tain rings.
Four bra bones, three safety pins, two missing socks and a white washing on number 3.
On the 10th day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
Ten engineers, the phone emergency, my feet are bloody dancing, oh my God we're swimming, six shirts a spinning, five cur__tain rings.
Four bra bones, three safety pins, two missing socks and a white wash on number 3.
On the 11th day of Xmas my washing machine gave to me,
All the pipes pumping water, blood__y every__where....
And on the 12th day of Xmas with my shrunken underwear,
The sledge hammer came in handy; cos my partner said where' s my socks; so I hit him square in the rocks;
Four bra bones, three safety pins, two missing socks and sod you all insurance emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment